Monday, November 30, 2009

Bringing Home The Bacon

Well, Helena's starting to earn her keep around here with her modeling jobs... just kidding... she doesn't really make that much money for doing it, but it is something scheduled once in a while and it gets us out of the house to a different part of town. This photo shoot was at a bigger studio so Hunter came along. I was a bit nervous about managing both of them, but she was so busy either being photographed or being changed into the next set of clothes that she was pretty occupied... and Hunter... well, he always finds ways of keeping himself busy. Thankfully there was another boy Helena's age alternating with her so while Helena was on, Hunter was chatting with Leo. Overall, it was a smooth day and I was so relieved that the kids held it together throughout the bus rides as well! Well done, Helena & Hunter!!!

I guess I'd cry too in an outfit that made me look like a cow-girl...

or a clown?

But the Minnie Mouse look was actually kinda cute! This was the same designer that Hunter modelled for last year this time - the ridiculous "Rock n Roll" summer (for kids?!?!)... so yeah, we wouldn't be rushing to the shop to buy these but they make for cute photos.

So one thing Hunter found entertaining were the collection of make-up brushes. I ran one across his face (since he wouldn't really get that opportunity at home with my sporadic make-up wearing) and he got all tickly... we had to put them away because he thought they felt so funny.


Then halfway through the shoot he just jumped up to the piano like he knew what he was doing and began to pound out a few notes... it was loud, but kinda cool to see him so confidently setting about it. He especially liked it when Daphne Jie Jie came to play with him.

No comments: