I accept the fact that my kids need 'outside stimulation', but some of it seems to have a pretty hefty price tag attached here in Taipei. Having said that, I do appreciate the fact that there are indoor, air-conditioned, safe places for our kids to play when I'm the one who needs a change of scenery. We visited Y-17 for the first time last week with our friends from upstairs. Hunter had a good time and I'm thankful for the option... but since Helena has to pay full fare, I'm just not sure how soon we'll be back at 28NZ$ per session!!!
These blocks are super cool, though... I wouldn't mind having some of them at home...
Yeh, there's a big difference here!
Y-17 is good because they have story time and other classes on offer throughout the building, which is a really great service.
I wonder if they'd give me a discount if I was a featured reader?!? Though I don't think all those kids could fit on the bed.
And why pay to play somewhere else when you can dress up at home?
Or have your own pad?


2 comments:
Hey Hunter! Nice haircut! It looks like y'all are having lots of fun. I can't wait until we're back on our feet a bit and can join you.
Funny what little 2 year olds adore and just can't get enough of. Atticus loves anything to do with construction vehicles. We saw 4 big dump trucks lined up on the road waiting to go pick up snow and the excitement Atticus showed...he couldn't even speak properly because he was in such awe at his good fortune to see such a sight.
Helena looks super cute, a spitting image of Hunter.
Post a Comment