The happy handsome groom
After a dramatic roll-up of the veil, Stephen was taking so long to "kiss the bride" that the bride decided to make the first move!!
Being a breast-feeding mom has its advantages... Helena & I got to spend some time with Felicity & Mimi while she was getting all dolled up for her grand entrance!
Helena's first photo with a bride! She was a bit more interested than she looks here.
Helena is a total girl - instead of sleeping like she usually does, she was awake and alert for most of the wedding and wanted to see what was going on!!!
Must've been a really overcooked cake if they needed a sword to cut it!

The catching of the bouquet must have some other stigma attached as they had to call single women by name out of the audience to come participate - I thought it would be better to go up quietly and stand in the back rather than have the groom pick you out of the crowd... but what do I know?!

Though it was fun catching up with Erick and other friends, it was a longer outing than we planned - and the little one was awake for most of it!!! But the poor, tired wee one did me a favor and slept for 8 hours once we got home!!! YAHOO!!! Now I know she can do it... will she do it regularly???
No comments:
Post a Comment