Saturday, August 08, 2009

In California

There are hundreds of photos for me to sort through and we still have another week here!!! We're having a great time reconnecting with our family and friends here. The kids have finally settled into their overnight sleep routines (that took about a week) and we're working hard to give them a bit of stability during the day... that's a bit tougher. Hunter is absolutely loving his older cousins and all the aunts & uncles and grandparents and extended family... basically, I'm not sure how he's going to cope when we get back... he'll be asking "where's Trevor? where's Madie? where's Travis?" for days, I'm sure... though he has mentioned Michael and Hilo a couple of times so it's good we've got friends back in Taipei! There will be many more posts to come... but just have a spare moment to myself and thought it would be a good way to unwind... now I'm a bit more wound up - I want to load all my photos into my sister-in-law's laptop... but really, I should just go to sleep now!

3 comments:

Kristie T said...

I'm glad y'all are having a wonderful visit. I can't wait to see the pictures and here more stories!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday, Helena! We hope you had a wonderful day with all your family around you to celebrate.

Love and blessings,

Heather, Vin, Atticus and Dillon

Unknown said...

yay, glad you made it home and that you had great time in CA, It was great to see you. Hopefully next July, we'll see in Welly.

Can't to see your photos!