
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Where Am I???
You've seen skies like this in my posts about our trips back to New Zealand - maybe there'd be a glimpse of blue in a California shot - but can you even believe that this is Taipei?!? There must be a big typhoon coming... because the skies have been absolutely gorgeous lately... the kind of days when all you really want to do is stay outside. If we were anywhere else, I guess we'd be heading to the beach, river, park, waterfall, lake, etc... but then again, the humidity is very real (and the kids have been sick still - second week) and so we watch the beauty from our balcony... but hey... it's still beautiful and I can see it and for that I am thankful!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Wow! Incredible! (I hope everyone feels better soon.)
Post a Comment