Monday, June 22, 2009

Get Your Motor Runnin'...

Don't think there was much in the way of "heavy metal thunder" but we had a great time Sunday evening riding our bikes along the riverbed. It was Helena's first real ride and she loved it! Well, she didn't cry - so we figure she loved it! We called up 'Janet Jie' who was ready in a flash to join us... this just may be our new weekend evening activity. We even got to eat mango ice down by the river - wow - what a great evening!!!!

The other night we put her helmet on her in the house so she could get used to it... I think this helped... she was a bit more stable on this trip - the first time she wore the helmet she was bobbing all over the place!

Happy Helena holding on to mama's belt!!! I promise I wasn't riding all that fast...


Mr Over-zealous wanted to play with the pedals - none of us realized the repercussions until it was too late!!

No comments: