I'm finding that as a mom it helps sometimes to plan something a little different just so I've got something to look forward to. This past week it was a trip to the Children's Recreation Center in Taipei. Suzanne & Michael made the trip over with us where we met up with Rachel & Micah. It was a great venue with plenty to do and see, and though this trip was short - we'll definitely be back! Thanks ladies for making it happen!

I bet real fighter pilots have a similar look on their faces too!

Hunter "sharing" with Michael... really, it was Michael sharing with Hunter.

My beautiful girl wanted to play too.

Earlier in the week it had been 8Celsius! Thankfully by Thursday it started to warm up... all the way up to 28C on Sunday! What kind of winter is this?!? Just the kind I like!!

"Amusement World" has lots of these little rides for kids to enjoy - it's only 20$NT per person plus there are lots of playground toys too - a pretty good price and a bit of variety! Yes, we'll definitely be back!
No comments:
Post a Comment