Thursday, December 18, 2008

Just Because They're So Cute...

Here are a few I just couldn't pass up sharing...



Paradise as you'd imagine it


Family snuggle time



Even in the most perfect settings you get the occasional meltdown.





Hunter's still pretty gentle with his little sister



Her eyes still haven't changed color so they're a beautiful steel gray.




Fresh taste of summer




Helena turned 4 months while we were there! WOW!!! Time really flies...



Soon enough they'll really be able to play with each other




How cute are they?! It was a great time for Tony & Helena to hang out a bit more than usual.




She's a real finger sucker... thumbs, fingers, fists... doesn't matter - it's all good to her!



And she's a real sleepyhead



Though she may not be topping the charts in height and weight, she's still got enough chub to go around!!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Guys, just wanted to wish you and your beautiful family a really Happy Christmas from New Zealand!!!

I so love looking at all your photos, and all your comments, and must say I can never see enough photos. What georgeous children too, not to mention the parents!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx